The 11th Speech in Noise Workshop will take place on 10-11 January 2019, at the University of Ghent, Belgium.
Abstract submission for posters is open!
Along with a series of wonderful talks, what makes the bread and butter of SPIN are the contributed posters. The programme always allows for ample poster sessions where you can discuss your latest results at length. Poster dimension this year is A0 portrait.
Topic areas of this years’ meeting include (but not limited to): effects of hearing impairment on SPiN, model and machine-learning approaches to SPiN, objective correlates of SPiN, as well as development and language aspects in SPiN.
“Cochlear synaptopathy and speech-in-noise deficits in normal hearing listeners”
- Chris James, Toulouse Mind & Brain Institute (ISC3T), FR
- Anna Maria Alexandrou, Aalto University, FI and University of Trento, IT
- Enrique Lopez-Poveda, Salamanca University, ES
- Sabine Hochmuth/Anna Warzybok, Oldenburg University, DE
- Deepak Baby, Ghent University, BE
- Anna Exenberger, UCL (2018 Collin Cherry Award Winner), UK
- Jonas Obleser, University of Lübeck, DE
- Maëva Garnier, Gipsa Lab, Grenoble, FR
- Richard Hendriks, TU Delft, NL
SPiN Satellite Event: ELobes2019
ELobes2019 - Optimising Binaural Hearing for Environment and Listener will take place on 12 January, 2019, in Het Pand, Ghent-Belgium.